Fish makers on the large flake of Jesse and William Winsor. Picture taken about 1910.
Buildings left to right: House of Skipper Peter Winsor, owned later by Jacob Tiller; House of Capt. S. R. Winsor, owned later by James and Edward Hill (still standing); Shop of J. & W. Winsor; House of Capt. William Winsor Sr.; The Post Office; Extreme right: house of Cornelius Winsor.